Welcome to The Honeybee Conservancy
The Honeybee Conservancy is a 501c3 non-profit established in 2009 in response to the bee crisis. Our mission is to raise awareness about the importance of bees and to inspire people and communities to act as stewards and advocates for bees and their natural environment. We are a Project of Social and Environmental Entrepreneurs (SEE), a registered public charity, which provides non-profit status.
Join the bee movement. Sponsor a Hive. Plant a Garden. Share our banners and videos to raise awareness. Join The Honeybee Conservancy on Facebook and click the RSS button on the top right of this page to follow our blog.
What We Are Doing To Help
- Engaging in media and educational outreach to raise awareness about the importance of bees, the challenges to their survival and about the beauty of beekeeping.
- Inspiring individuals and groups to build habitat corridors for bees and wildlife.
- Supporting bee research in an effort to end bee population declines.
- Partnering with schools to encourage environmental stewardship.
- Partnering with and supporting other like-minded organizations.
The Honeybee Conservancy, P.O. Box 1189, Old Chelsea Station, New York, NY 10011